Just Saying Hello - For the First Time

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reed88

Reaction score
Hello Everyone, Bryce here

Very new to the entire home brew scene,but here to share what i know and more importantly here to learn and build my knowledge bank Ive been on the home brew train now for 8months and although it started off slow, its starting to pick up momentum very quickly.

My brother from another mother Moad has got me on a slippery slop from starting out drinking his home brew too now me building my own keezer, 3 taps and holds 5 kegs. To fill the empty kegs and to keep the keezer full i have been doing some fresh wort kits and also tried some cans using them as a stepping stone to much bigger things.

Those bigger things have come early and Moad has just helped me design and build a 70L BIAB Vessel, we took the new rig on a maiden voyage last night with a Australian Pale Ale and it run flawlessly. very happy with the outcome. Thanks Moad for all your work.

Cheers for your time

Bryce -_-

12934988_435366986671648_818685961_n_002.jpg

Welcome Reed.
Good times ahead Mate

Heres a quick look at My 1v Moady has sorted me with, ill do up a listing and more pics in the DIY section

post-26769-0-94094100-1465540235.jpeg

Reed88 said:
Heres a quick look at My 1v Moady has sorted me with, ill do up a listing and more pics in the DIY section
Wow, that's way more flash than my first rig and probably my current rig also. Off to a flyer!

Welcome.

Latest posts

Back