Just One More Move.... Canberra!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timmy

Reaction score
Yes i'm moving again!

From Bathurst to melbourne to sydney then to Young with a run in Sydney again I'm heading to Canberra.

Finally have the sheisze's with Sydney traffic so I'm outta here.

Will miss the boys from the Hills Brewer's Guild. I'll be back to catch up with you all. I'll definitely be contacting the Canberra brewers so look out , here I come!

Cheers,

Tim

All the best with another move Tim.
We will miss you at the HBG, but hopefully the traffic in Canberra will give you some more sanity, because the politics won't :p

Doc

Doc said:
[snip]...hopefully the traffic in Canberra will give you some more sanity, because the politics won't :p

Doc
[post="122064"][/post]​

Which is why we make and drink plenty of beer!! B)

Come and visit the brewclub on the first Thursday of each month, Timmy...venue is in the midst of possibly changing to the Harmony German Club in Narrabundah but the club website will confirm this - click on my club link, below...

Cheers,
TL

I may be a little pre-emptive but welcome to the A.C.T. As TL said come and visit the Canberra Brewers Club it is full of lunatics that like to brew, there are also some serious people involved. Look forward to meeting you when you get here.

Cheers
Brad T

Good stuff Timmy, no traffic, but coolllddd mornings instead......

Less than 7 days to go now!

Bradt, A mate of mine lives in Nonmash and i'll also be in the tuggeranong area, will have to catch up, maybe even a brew day.

TL, The wheels are in motion for me to join the Canberra brewers. will be joining very soon.

Back