Just introducing myself to the community

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

St1cks

Reaction score
Hi all

My names james and I'm just getting into brewing.

I've got 2 batches of cider on the go now, one made with Apple and blackcurrant juice from aldi and one with fresh apple juice I put through my juicer then a chux. Thanks super stock for the recipe.

I'm looking at getting kitted out on the cheap in the coming weeks for my first batch of beer. Should be fun.

Look forward to seeing you all around on the forums.

Cheers

Welcome to the slippery slope that is brewing, and the dysfunctional family that is AHB

hi st1cks,

hey mate we have a brew club on the gold coast ,its under brewclubs on this forum,
we meet every second friday night of the month at burligh brewing, we have a facebook page aswell (the goldclub)
lots of guys to get you into all grain brewing and to show you how its done,
cheers kegs

Hi James,

I've been talking to the "significant other" recently about making her some alternatives to the ridiculously-expensive fizzy, fruity lolly-water offerings from Sweden. I'd be interested in you posting results of your experiments.

As for the beer? Hmmm.... Welcome to the vortex :D

Welcome to the fold, there is plenty of great information here.. I spent countless hours/months/years reading through and planning more beers more builds its very addictive..

Cheers
Gav

Latest posts

Back