Jsaa Clone

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happy benno

Reaction score
HI all, Ezybrew have released a James Squire Amber Ale and a golden ale Clone Kit has anyone out there tried any of these kits, me and a mate are going to try one for sure.

Thanks for the reply unterberg, but Spiderpig was just letting brewers know that esb have just released them back in dec 6th but know one had tried them back then only the brewcraft LCPA kit , i was wondering if anyone had tried the the ezy brew (james squire amber or golden) since.

Read the thread more closely, also reply to that thread to bump it up rather than make a new one. I have the information you need but I won't be posting it in this thread because the poor guy that searches on it later would have to wade through a million threads on the one subject!

Read the thread more closely, also reply to that thread to bump it up rather than make a new one. I have the information you need but I won't be posting it in this thread because the poor guy that searches on it later would have to wade through a million threads on the one subject!
Sorry mark, i did catch your reply the second read through highlighted JSAA kit i must be dyslexic, no hard feeling im just after a bit of good info from you experienced brewers and some good fun, cheers.

Back