John Guest Help

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drederick Tatum

Reaction score
I recently received these two beauties in the mail and need help with the john guest fittings that they require. I know if i go to Anndale they will just rip me off. So i was just wondering if anyone has any experience with JG fittings and can help me get started with them. Toying with the idea of selling them the JG fittings look like a lot of hassle.

100_1551.jpg

If i had a bar, i would almost give my right arm for that boddo's tap. You lucky ba@$!^D!!. Good luck with the fittings, hope you get them you lucky bugger!!!

I can help - but i need the sizes you need...

GMK said:
I can help - but i need the sizes you need...
[post="99298"][/post]​

Unfortunately i dont know what the sizes are. I have had very little exposure to these kind of fittings

mate if you want to come for a drive to Deception bay i can help you out

ozbrewer said:
mate if you want to come for a drive to Deception bay i can help you out
[post="99301"][/post]​

ozbrewer, may have to take you up on your offer i cant wait to get these setup and working. The Boddingtons one has a light inside that lights the whole unit up.

sizes...

just supply the OD u need in imperial or metric and or the thread size..eg 1/4"bsp, 3/8" BSP, 1/2" bsp etc

DT
I too have a bit of stuff here may help you out , won't charge you if I have it.
We Queenslanders have to stick together !

Batz

Drederick,

If you are near "quality homebrew" at Underwood - just take them there & they will sort you out with fittings...

cheers Ross

Drederick Tatum said:
I know if i go to Anndale they will just rip me off.
[post="99294"][/post]​

DT.

Not sure about Qld. However Andale in Victoria have always been more than helpful for me. Prices aren't as bad as you think either.

I'm sure the advice would be free. ;)

Warren -

I just noticed that the beer line on each tap is smaller than the beer line i have. Will i have to change my beer line?

It will be very easy to get some sort of adaptor made.... even if you put it right at your disconnect ti will still do the job. But, obviously the most important thing would be to get the lines long enough in the first place. Take your new acquisitions for a drive down to Tony Powell Hose supplies (there are a couple around Brisbane), they will have all the tube and fittings that you need, and will not charge the earth.

dreamboat

Andale in SA have been excellent to me. The last time I took my pluto in for a service they didn't even charge me! (forgot to bring any cash)

I can't praise the guy at Andale in Sydney, enough....He's even offered to drop stuff off to me here in Campbelltown, about an hour away by freeway. Not forgetting the continual flow of information on keggging,etc

Back