Jockey Box Hire in Sydney

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ces

Reaction score
Hey guys,

So I have a quick search on here and a fairly good google but i cant find anyone who hires jockey boxes in the capacity that i need.

I need it for Saturday the 5th of September and would prefer one with 3 taps. I have found a company on the central coast that carries these but so far they aren't calling me back. Kegs on Legs in sydney does hire them but they are the 1 tap variety, so I would three boxes.

Should mention, its for my wedding. If it was for anything else I'd just hire three but SWMBO does not want 3 large esky's sitting on the bar. She figures we can disguise one.

Anyway, any help as to where I might get on to some of these around Sydney would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers guys,

Ces.

for hire, i have my 4 font keezer, wine glasses, jars for beer, bar/bench, 4 sets of 15m fosoon lighting with globes not LED's.
11195543_10152882007902568_1182665747_n_zpsmztr5w1p.jpg

Did the same thing for my wedding.
Holds 6 corny's and 2.6lg gas.

Drop me a message if you're interested.

mate that is epic. super jealous!!!

Thanks for the reply but we've got some commercial sized (not commercial brewed) kegs coming and have already hired a "bar".

Truly wicked set up though. thanks again.

Ces

Hi Brew Master,

Is your set-up still available for hire? If so, I hope you're in Sydney!

Back