Its Been Just Over 1 Year Since I Started Brewing

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lokpikn

Reaction score
I was going back through my brew book and it appers it has been just over a year scince i started brewing. My first brew was a k&k which was a malt shovel two row larger on the 23/4/06. Scince than i have made a all grain brewery for myself also i sold my 300ltr salt water fish tank to make a custom made bar and font sent up.
Mind you i bought the font second hand i didnt make that :)

Also i had made a juke box out of a old pc but i thought i would re add it as i just put new speakes on it as the old ones blew up on the last beer up i mean piss up :)

here are some photots of the stuff i have accumliated or made in just over 1 year.

The LOKPIKER DSC06919.JPGDSC06917.JPG[attachment=13
56:attachment]DSC06916.JPGDSC06914.JPG[attachm
nt=13052:attachment]View attachment 13051

Attachments

• DSC06915.JPG
    DSC06915.JPG
    136 KB · Views: 39
  • DSC06918.JPG
    DSC06918.JPG
    148.7 KB · Views: 31
Well done lokpikin. You have well and truely slipped down the slippery slope. Wonder what your second year of brewing will bring?

Love the bar and the seperate fonts.
Well done.

Cheers
Andrew

I was going back through my brew book and it appers it has been just over a year scince i started brewing. My first brew was a k&k which was a malt shovel two row larger on the 23/4/06. Scince than i have made a all grain brewery for myself also i sold my 300ltr salt water fish tank to make a custom made bar and font sent up.
Mind you i bought the font second hand i didnt make that :)

Also i had made a juke box out of a old pc but i thought i would re add it as i just put new speakes on it as the old ones blew up on the last beer up i mean piss up :)

here are some photots of the stuff i have accumliated or made in just over 1 year.

The LOKPIKERView attachment 13057View attachment 13055[attachment=13
56:attachment]View attachment 13054View attachment 13053[attachm
nt=13052:attachment]View attachment 13051

Bloody beautiful!! You have inspired me to build a bar like yours

I took a few more shot for you to have a look at i know they all seem to be about the same but it might give you a few more ideas. I know i am allready building a new bar in my head but thats where my wife says it will stay for quite some years to come.DSC06932.JPGDSC06933.JPG[attachment=13076
attachment]

Attachments

• DSC06934.JPG
    DSC06934.JPG
    149.5 KB · Views: 22
Back