Its A Little Girl!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_HOME_BREW_WALLACE_

Professional Drunken Yahoo!
Reaction score
at 2.35 this morn swmbo gave birth to a little girl weighing in at 6pound 1ounce, or 2.75kg's in the new scale. So now im just having a couple of quiet ales while my boys are at thier grandparents. :icon_cheers:

at 2.35 this morn swmbo gave birth to a little girl weighing in at 6pound 1ounce, or 2.75kg's in the new scale. So now im just having a couple of quiet ales while my boys are at thier grandparents. :icon_cheers:

A huge grats mate, I just was about to sip a black IPA - now it is in Yours and her honour!

Here to a great life to all of you!

:icon_cheers:

grates at well mate. just about to have one from the day before i got married.

Congrats! Althugh now you'll have 2 SWMBO's in the house... at 6 mine's just starting to get the hang of purposeful manipulation :)

Andy

Congrats mate. Such a great moment to meet a new one in the family. Cheers

Congrats to you and the bride, Wal, hope they're both doing well... :beer:

thanks for the replies and good wishes. Bubs and Mum are doing very well at the moment. Hoping they can come home tomorrow after i finish work (sure to be a long day). Will be interesting to see how her brothers will take to another lady being in the house, kinda like introducing a a new dog to an old cat i think...... :lol:

Thanks again for the congrats and the good wishes.

Edit: SPELLING.....

Grats mate. Must be awesome. My first is due some time in the morning of the 10th. 7 sleeps. So weird knowing the day and rough time being a C-section. Kinda like ordering a pizza knowing when he will arrive LOL.

Enjoy every second!

Just an update: mum and bubs are due home in a few hours, as soon as the doc has done the rounds and given the girls the "all clear"...... I just cant wait!

Just an update: mum and bubs are due home in a few hours, as soon as the doc has done the rounds and given the girls the "all clear"...... I just cant wait!

Congrats Wallace....have a kip now before they get home.
Cheers
Steve

Back