• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

ISpindel kit

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

owynp

Reaction score
I'm about to buy 5 sets of parts for an iSpindel based on this list and set of instructions.

https://www.opensourcedistilling.com/ispindel-assembly/
I only want one for myself so happy to sell the remaining parts at cost plus postage.

This looks like it will be $50-$60 per kit plus I am guessing about $9 postage. Almost all parts will be coming from China so could take 1 - 2 months. If you're interested please just respond to this post. Once I get all the parts I'll contact you to arrange payment etc.

Still waiting for 1 last part to arrive! The battery holders. I’ll reorder them I think!

Cheers mate. Please keep us posted.

Frustrating with stuff from China – either comes in 2 weeks or takes 2-3 months.

Hate to say it, but I think OP took the money and ran. Can't get a refund on personal PayPal payments either. :(

Bugger, glad I didn't get sucked into that trap. I gave up a few weeks back, ordered all the parts myself, just finished building 5. Most of the parts were easy to get short of the tubes. There is a facebook group for iSpindel a few people are selling complete units if that helps

I got the PCB's, Charger board and Gyro from PCBway. The other components thru local suppliers, and the tubes thru a helpful member on the facebook group. Good luck

Back