Isb German Comp: Closes 5pm 11 July

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you enter?

• Hell yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

• Not this time

• Total voters
Mike, get the 9:45am 372 to Railway Square, then the 10:24am 480 to croydon (strathfield). Get off on Liverpool Rd just past the School/Hospital? after Ashfield & walk downhill to Croz's. I understand that 9:45 is quite early, hence the 10:00 or 10:15 might be easier :D

Mike, get the 9:45am 372 to Railway Square, then the 10:24am 480 to croydon (strathfield). Get off on Liverpool Rd just past the School/Hospital? after Ashfield & walk downhill to Croz's. I understand that 9:45 is quite early, hence the 10:00 or 10:15 might be easier :D

Alternatively, get a train to Ashfield from Strathfield (subject to trackwork). Catch the 464, 465 or 466 bus from the station (Brown St) to Georges River Rd near Brighton Ave. Walk across the road & down the lane to my place.

Sorry i didn't get back to you earlier Barry, been really busy with work

We now have a 12 oclock kickoff due to dogs & trains :lol: .

Judges
Mike
Craig
Stuart
Gavin
Trevor
Luke

Stewards
Dion
Cliff

If any non ISB'ers want to bring a brew over to share in the afternoon (post the judging), PM me for the details.

With sydney busses website help I've got the transport sorted, thanks for the advice guys, see you there

Latest posts

Back