Isb Aug/sept Meeting

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im happy to take them off your hands mike and im sure they will go to good use as ive just started a new batch of cyser again as well as the braggot ive got going.
let me know if ive got to make a trip over that way to pick them up or if you are happy for me to get them at the next meeting

so are we doing anything or is it all a bust and ill have to wait till i get back

gents ill be in town on the 24th to the 28th sept if anyone wants to catch up ill see what i can make happen

So what was planned for the 21st ?
- busting the backyard concrete at Croz's with Barls noise maker ??
- christening a keg or 2 in Stu's garage ?
- venture down south to Trevs Bier Wonderland (tm) *

or we gunna wait a week & catch up with Barra ?

* - Need a Shire passport

I can't do this weekend so option 2 is out. :p

Would be great (and might be able to) catch up with barra next week but it's certainly not certain that I can make that either. Are you free on Saturday or Sunday or both, Ned?

Shire passports indeed!!!

We let (almost) anybody in :D

im flying out sunday mornin(gotta work that night) , so pretty much sometime saturday , which time dependant may even still rule me out ,( comin to town to see my son ) you guys make your plans and if i can fit it in with what im doin that will be great , if not theres always next time ...

ill see you all wen i get back from the land of many opportunities. might have something nice by then

So ... any interest in a meet this Sat ? Lord Nelson, Oxford Tavern, or the Maquarie ?

What time? Got brewing in the daytime with Luke, then something on in the evening but might be able to squeeze something in

Im sure Barra wouldnt mind the Oxford, thou I dont think the 'action' starts till after sundown ...

where u staying Barra ? Perhaps something close to that if u want ...

ive hoping to have my son for a while sometime saturday but at this stage its unconfirmed , wheres the oxford, im driving so i can be whereever, wont be getting on the sauce to hard... wheres the oxford and what "action' is it that your referin to craig ??

ill go with whatever suits the numbers , wabster has ididcated he might come along too depending on where when and what ...will keep eyes on forum over the next couple of days to see what pans out ...

looks like ill be having my little bloke all day tomorrow if he is happy with that so it looks like ill miss out on the catchup unfortunately ,, see how he is and what progresses during the day ... i have some numbers so if im free in the arvo ill see where everyones at ...

Latest posts

Back