Is It Too Hot

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NO, the lager in my fermenting fridge is spot on the correct temp.

Im sorry I was mistaken.

Here in tassie at the moment my fermenter sitting in the outside laundry is a steady 14 degree all day but im sure that wont last too much longer, it will jump to a nice constant 18.

However I will return to fermenting in a fridge with temp control when I can wrestle it back off my mate.

Cheers Stu

Im sorry I was mistaken.

Here in tassie at the moment my fermenter sitting in the outside laundry is a steady 14 degree all day but im sure that wont last too much longer, it will jump to a nice constant 18.

However I will return to fermenting in a fridge with temp control when I can wrestle it back off my mate.

Cheers Stu

If I left my fermentors on the back patio I think they would be at least 22c, if not hotter. It's about 28/29 out there at the moment. But we have a couple of cool nights coming up, should drop to 17c tonight.

Queensland, perfect one minute, storms tonight :rolleyes:

QldKev

Im sorry I was mistaken.

Cheers Stu
Constant 14 hey? well you better brew the Bulls Head Kolsch ASAP.

Back