Ipswich Show Home Brew Competition

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
manson81 said:
Hey Browndog, did the place getters have the scoresheets emailed too or just posted? Haven't received anything in my email yet.
Also, thanks to everyone who organised the comp, was my first homebrew comp and was extremely chuffed with my results!!
Yes, they were all emailed out, if you didn't place let us know and we can try resend them. If you did place, then congrats and you will have them soon.

cheers

Browndog

I haven't received either version either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Parks said:
I haven't received either version either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Our IT Guru may have had some issues with email addresses on the entry sheets, however the placegetters should have them early next week as I said a couple of posts back. They are in the mail.

All good Browny - was just an FYI as it was said that all results were emailed including the place getters.

It was a really well run comp, well done IBU!

lol - after all the fuss I found the email buried in my spam folder - GG Parks!

Certificate, prize and feedback all received in the mail today. Thanks to the organisers for a great competition, see you again next year.

kohna said:
Certificate, prize and feedback all received in the mail today. Thanks to the organisers for a great competition, see you again next year.
Same here - and a nice ribbon to hang above the bed ;)

Mine arrived yesterday too. Certificates already laminated and ready to hang up in my ale house.
The feedback was great and hope it will help me only improve my beer!

Back