Introducing The Park Hotel

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello homebrewers one and all,

I am here to humbly introduce and welcome you to come and check out The Park Hotel, Werribee's newest craft beer hall and eatery. This bar has been created by the very same people who created Archive in Brisbane and shares the same focus on outstanding service and tribute to all things crafty.

We have 16 rotating beer taps and over 200+ beers in the bottle as well as a full kitchen, but more importantly than that, much like Archive, we are keen to get to know the homebrewing clubs of Melbourne and host regular beer brewing competitions, where the winning recipe will be commercially brewed and put on tap for all to enjoy.

If anyone would like to come down and check us out, either as a brewclub outing, or just as an individual, please don't hesitate to get in touch or simply introduce yourself once you arrive.

Our website is http://www.theparkhotel.net.au but you can find us on googlemaps as well, just search for the park hotel Melbourne (and ignore the street-view image as it is of the old hotel, our google+ (https://plus.google.com/103101013427536963185/about?gl=au&hl=en) page has all the images you'll need to see what we are about)

You can also reach me via my personal email, [email protected] to find out more or organise a special club outing; I always look after homebrewers as i am one myself.

In any case I hope to hear from anyone and everyone that wants to see what we are about.

Kind Regards,
Joey Rawlings
The Park Hotel
12 Watton Street Werribee
Melbourne, Vic

0172.jpg

Looks the shot to me as well. Hope it goes well for you blokes. Just another reason for a road trip to Melbourne me thinks :rolleyes:

Best of luck.
A shame ur on the crapy side of town ;). Lucky western burbs peoe.

I was down there the other week drinking Dogfishhead 90 minute over the bar for $12 a stubbie!

Also had stone ruination, lagunitas, cantillion and a host of other very hard to get american beer.

Not to mention how cheap the tap beers are, makes venues like the taphouse and beer deluxe look like rip off merchants...

looks like a visit is needed only 20min drive from my place..and the werribee railway station is just around the corner

Sydney location next please!

Place looks awesome.

Jayses , makes it hard to go and have a xmas goldy with the locals that does.

Woo Hoo

Just been drooling over the beer list .

Definately stopping here on the way back from lorne this week!
awesome list of beers

i went there a while ago i think a return is well overdue as it is so local.

Latest posts

Back