Introduce Yourself.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey!

Been lurking around here for a while now. Only just started posting recently though and thought I should officially say hi! I'm 25yr old IT guy from Melbourne, just started brewing about 6 months ago.... it's a slippery slope!

Would love to get involved with a club maybe and get to hang out with some fellow beer lovers.

Cheers,
Matt

Welcome chaps to the forums. May all your brews be crackers!

Hi guys,just looking at doing my first brew and judgeing by my first post and the support I got I think this is the place for me.
People willing to share thier knowladge is the best recource for a newb like me.
I look foward to meeting you all online and maybe some in real life to taste each other brews.
I am in albury.
CHEERS GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi guys joined today love all the info thats available here, just started brewing again this week after a 2 year hiatus, I'm 22 and looking forward to many many brews

How it going,

Me and my wife just moved into a big house, so I got started with brewing. I'm going to bottle my 3rd batch tomorrow. I've been reading this forum for a while now and decided that it's time to join. So hi to all.

McNihil

Hey

Just thought we'd drop by, say g'day and spread the word about our little brewery project here in Adelaide.

To say Drop Bear Brewery is in it's infancy is an overstatement. It's safe to say that it's still at the swimmer stage.

We are just three mates with a daunting, beer nerd dream. We hope to be distributing small batches of two beers by the end of 2012.

If you're on the facebooks and want to keep up to date with all that is happening feel free to 'LIKE' our page https://www.facebook.com/dropbearbrewery for those not on the FB we will have a websote setup in 2012 and will most likely spam you all on AHB anyway :p

Cheers
Bushy, Carty and Damo

Hello,

I am happy to say I am a very good brewer and have put the first ever beer in the bottles yesterday.

I am very good at waiting for them and will drink them sometime soon.

I have been reading the website very much so should have know now what I can do to make it good.

I will send another message when I taste the beer.

Cheers big ears.

My names Will..loving the forums and the hobby. Looking to be more involved in commerical production or in a brewpub venue. Trying to get consistant extracts first, then moving to a BM based AG setup. I don't have much intention of a 3V system...space, time and equipment seem too great.

Currently manager & licencee of a retail venue/beer hub location. I love all in beer, the b, e, other e & r all the same as if they were my own. Want to shovel grain, make lots of beer. Hire me. Newtown, NSW.

Hi fellas,
Alec here.

I've been a long time lurker in the background, but figured I should post once in a while too. I am constantly amazed at the combined knowledge available in the forum here and often spend a fair bit of time browsing. Hopefully I can contribute something too.

Anyhow, I got back into brewing in June this year after a few years off. My brother and I used to brew regularly, but then he had kids so we stopped. Now I'm having kids, so I'm starting again.

I am brewing with extracts and my own hop additions and have made 8 brews since starting up again, but nothing twice just yet. I love my hops and am willing to experiment and 'age' a beer if doesn't taste right, straight away.

Cheers for now,

Alec
:chug:

Hi AHB gang... so I've finally taken the plunge and dived in at the deep end.

After a brewing session with beer-master Cocko, I am just about ready to keg my first batch of beer.... I'm excited, anxious and a little nervous.

I am sure I will be utilising this forum much more from here on in - good to be involved.

Hope everyone is enjoying the festive season.

-Spiesy.

Hi All,

Been posting for a mnth or two, brewing for around 3 months. Currently cold conditioning for the first time - 2 brews that were the first 2 in my fermenter fridge set-up. So far I have sucked up the knowledge everyone is prepared to share, and only hope that in time I too will be able to impart what knowledge I acquire to others.

Cheers,
Mut

After a brewing session with beer-master Cocko, I'm excited, anxious and a little nervous.

Mate, after doing anything with, or in the vicinity of Cocko I would be experiencing all of the above emotions :)

Welcome aboard! Did he porkspin you? He did, didn't he!

Take note of these 2 names Spiesy... c%nts, the both of 'em ;)

BTW: Welcome aboard mate and all the other new combers!

May your next beer be the best beer yet!

Take note of these 2 names Spiesy... c%nts, the both of 'em ;)

BTW: Welcome aboard mate and all the other new combers!

May your next beer be the best beer yet!

What's a comber?

Hi guys,
New to brew from Melbourne here - been reading for a while and currently fermenting my first K&K (got a coopers kit for Xmas).I plan on moving to AG right away, I like cooking from scratch because the results are better and I suspect the same satisfaction can be had from brewing!

Hi all my real name is Jason and im a beekeeper and work in a winery in Clare S.A , started brewing kits around 10 years ago but they all tasted shit :angry: , working in a winery i learnt some stuff and have been brewing mead for about 2 years with good results , i love Pale ale and the kitds got me a can for xmas , so after many hours on here i might be able to produce something resembling beer :chug: Just gotta wait for this heat to go away .... my bit for now happy brewing.

Hi all my real name is Jason and im a beekeeper and work in a winery in Clare S.A , started brewing kits around 10 years ago but they all tasted shit :angry: , working in a winery i learnt some stuff and have been brewing mead for about 2 years with good results , i love Pale ale and the kitds got me a can for xmas , so after many hours on here i might be able to produce something resembling beer :chug: Just gotta wait for this heat to go away .... my bit for now happy brewing.

Mate there will be some old german fellas not far from where you live that will be able to teach you plenty about brewing I'd say. Welcome to the site. :icon_chickcheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back