International Hotel Spring Hill Drinkies Wed. 4pm Onwards

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bribie G

Adjunct Professor
Reaction score
Last minute: meeting RdeVjun at the International 4pm onwards tomorrow, but a couple of others have now expressed interest, anyone else fancying a few $5 pints of brewpub cheer - rock on up. Recommend the Irish Red. :)

Walk up hill from Central and hop the free Spring Hill Loop bus - check Translink for details

Last minute: meeting RdeVjun at the International 4pm onwards tomorrow, but a couple of others have now expressed interest, anyone else fancying a few $5 pints of brewpub cheer - rock on up. Recommend the Irish Red. :)

Walk up hill from Central and hop the free Spring Hill Loop bus - check Translink for details

In āʾ Allāh I will be there. First time to Cheers in over five years!

:D :D Looks a bit like Cheers, doesn't it, with that "Island Bar" ... and the old grumpy men sitting around checking their form guides :p

Should be there after 3ish - depends on trains home etc but working at Central tomorrow. SWMBO might be along for dinner, but I'm yet to convince her. Looking forward to the Irish Red :icon_drool2:

I'll be in my day-glo orange work shirt, so should be easy to spot.

Cheers

Great to see you again Nick.
I'm in Spring Hill tomorrow because:

<totally unnecessary information>

One of my other Aspergers hobbies is locating and photographing Victorian terrace houses, which are extremely rare in Brisbane. I've located four of them on Gloucester St Spring Hill and a very unusual pair of linked workers cottages on Rogers St, so heading there for early afternoon and after walking up and down in 30 degrees and eventually getting back to the International, I will also have a thirst that you could bloody well photograph. B)

</totally unnecessary information>

Great to see you again Nick.
I'm in Spring Hill tomorrow because:

<totally unnecessary information>

One of my other Aspergers hobbies is locating and photographing Victorian terrace houses, which are extremely rare in Brisbane. I've located four of them on Gloucester St Spring Hill and a very unusual pair of linked workers cottages on Rogers St, so heading there for early afternoon and after walking up and down in 30 degrees and eventually getting back to the International, I will also have a thirst that you could bloody well photograph. B)

</totally unnecessary information>

You have persuaded me to take a Captain Cook on Friday on my return from CraftBrewer Bribie.
I'll be the cranky old ******* sitting on his own perving on the barmaids. :p

TP

:D :D Looks a bit like Cheers, doesn't it, with that "Island Bar" ... and the old grumpy men sitting around checking their form guides :p

Well there is that ... but it actually was called Cheers in years gone by.

Aha recollections - yes it was called Cheers now you mention it. I was referring to the old TV show of course.
I assume you have correct address: 525 Boundary Street, Spring Hill, behind St Andrew's Hospital

So:

BribieG
Shed 101
NickB
RdeVjun
John ( buddy, ex KnK) are in

Should be a good AHB mini meeting so far

:beerbang:

You fellas hanging around for the Schnitzel Special?

I'll be on a train home before if SWMBO doesn't want to come out. Either way I should get a few in beforehand.

Cheers

Hmmm tell me about the Schnitzel special, need some protein :icon_drool2:

I believe they're $12 on a Wednesday. Although the pizzas are pretty good value too. Menu is on the website.

Cheers

$12 CHEF'S SCHNITZEL

Delicious chicken or veal schnitzel served with a fresh salad and crispy chips.

Available for lunch and dinner every Wednesday

I'm in :)

What a bad time to be having a health week <_<
Have a good one fellas. :icon_cheers:

Don't you know beer is good for you....

Would love to be there and planned to make an excuse to get over there this afternoon... but work is a bit hectic and got a couple of sick ones at home.

Enjoy lads

Bribie, I'd be interested to know what the range is like at the moment - I've got to sort out a H3 lunch venue very soon and the IH is a front runner.

Bribie, I'd be interested to know what the range is like at the moment - I've got to sort out a H3 lunch venue very soon and the IH is a front runner.

I didn't realize you were an alcoholic with a running problem winkle(H3)?

:lol:

Paul

And now it's raining! Gonna be a fun trek uP the hill!!!

Catchyas all there later this arvo

Latest posts

Back