Innflatable Pub

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattman83

Reaction score
Hi guys
Just got my inflatable pub made last week. It is on it's way to Perth as we speak.
Let me know what you guys think.
I wanna start hiring it out by the start of summer.
Now all i need is to get my wheelie bin keg sorted and I can drink where ever I want :)
IMG_7886.jpg
IMG_7884.jpg

matty thats an absolute sensation just dont put a dart board up :lol:

yeh mental note, must make NO SMOKING SIGN aswell :)
i may have gone a bit over board, its 15M by 7M, and 8M high.
I'm sure I can get a few mates to help me move it, with the temptation of a refreshing brew.

Octoberfest at your place this year!

Now all we need are the german waitresses!

Lets get rid of W.A's "dullsville" tag!

Man, I'd inflate that baby in Karatha or any other Pilbara mining town and pocket a thousand dollars each week in rent...

You guys wanna come on a camping trip haha
anyway keep an eye out on www.ozzi.com.au, I'll get the real website launched as soon as it get's here and I have some decent photos. Tell your boss's, great for xmas do -self promotion :lol:
for a good price im sure I can make a road trip over east for some drinking :)

What is life coming too

go to a Inflatable Pub have a beer at over inflated prices and if you are unlucky you go home with an inflatable chick :eek:

pumpy

I can't help myself :lol:
Sorry...

There's this inflatable boy, see, and he goes to this inflatable school and, while there, finds himself having a really bad day. Bored with the lesson, he gets up and walks out of the inflatable classroom but, while walking down the corridor, he sees the inflatable headmaster approaching him.

The inflatable boy pulls out a pin and punctures the inflatable headmaster before running out of the inflatbale school gates. Just as he gets past the gates, he thinks again, "I hate school", and once more pulls out his pin and pokes it into the inflatable school. He then runs as fast as his inflatable legs allow, all the way home and races into his inflatable bedroom.

A couple of hours later, his inflatable mother is knocking at his bedroom door and with her are the inflatable Police. Panicking, our inflatable boy yet again pulls out the pin and jabs it into himself. Later on that evening, he wakes up in an inflatable hospital and, in the bed next to him, he sees the inflatable headmaster.

(This does get worse, you know...)

Shaking his deflated head - more in sorrow than in anger - the Headmaster gravely intones:

"You've let me down; you've let the school down, but worst of all, you've let yourself down."

What is life coming too

go to a Inflatable Pub have a beer at over inflated prices and if you are unlucky you go home with an inflatable chick :eek:

pumpy

I pissed myself when i read this

Latest posts

Back