Inkbird Temp controller ITC-308 wifi Giveaway + Discount sales

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love a model with wifi to help temp control.
Inkbird stuff is always reliable. I have the normal 308 currently doing double duties between my keezer and brew days.

Count me in. Being able to use it to control my hlt while brewing and fridge while fermenting is awesome.

Thanks inkbird

Hi, all guys, now I will giveaway a ITC-308 wifi Temp controller. Now it's on discount ,only for $AU $52.49
Here is the link: Inkbird New Temp Controller √ ITC-308 Updated Version √ Support WIFI √ 2400W √ | eBay

Giveaway Rules:
1. This giveaway is only applied to whom is in Australia.
2. Enter and say your opinion
3. One Winner will be selected randomly on 2021-7-13 (Next Tuesday)
Wish all of you good luck 🥰
Best regards.
View attachment 120670
View attachment 120671View attachment 120673
I hope that I'm not too late! This looks like an excellent piece of kit and an incredibly versatile addition to my picobrewery.

I’ve heard great things about the inkbird and it’s the one thing that I’m missing from my setup. Would love one!! 🤞🏼

I need to get on of these for when kegland releases their RAPT pill hydrometers. I'll be able to monitor and adjust my temp profile from work.

@inkbird , who's the lucky winner?
Hi, friend, thanks for all of your participation. 🥳
Sorry for the delay response.
The winner is @beergee congratulations! Please PM your name and address so that we can send the item to you.
Considering so many friend have participated in this activity, I feel so sorry that I can only choose one guy.
and I will choose another lucky guy to send a wifi temp controller until next Friday, Is that ok?
Kind regards.
Elias.

Latest posts

Back