Inkbird ITC-308 WIFI+Brewing heat belt Giveaway+Discount sales

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love to have a ITC-308 wifi - it would make adjusting and monitoring ferment temperatures so much more convenient

Hi, all guys, now I will giveaway a ITC-308 wifi Temp controller+brewing heat belt .
Now it's on discount , worthy to buy it!
ITC-308+Heat belt only for $AU $56.99
ITC-308 wifi+Heat belt only for $AU $69.99.99
Here is the link: Home Heat Heating Belt for Brew Beer Wine + Inkbird Temp Controller Thermostats | eBay

Giveaway Rules:
1. This giveaway is only applied to whom is in Australia.
2. Enter and say your opinion
3. One Winner will be selected randomly on 2021-8-27 (Next Friday)
Wish all of you good luck 🥰
Best regards.
View attachment 121019

View attachment 121018
Looks great. Please put me in the draw 👍

Count me in, keen to upgrade my regular ITC-308 that temperature randomly jumps around, even after a probe replacement.

Hi, all guys, now I will giveaway a ITC-308 wifi Temp controller+brewing heat belt .
Now it's on discount , worthy to buy it!
ITC-308+Heat belt only for $AU $56.99
ITC-308 wifi+Heat belt only for $AU $69.99.99
Here is the link: Home Heat Heating Belt for Brew Beer Wine + Inkbird Temp Controller Thermostats | eBay

Giveaway Rules:
1. This giveaway is only applied to whom is in Australia.
2. Enter and say your opinion
3. One Winner will be selected randomly on 2021-8-27 (Next Friday)
Wish all of you good luck 🥰
Best regards.
View attachment 121019

View attachment 121018
It would be great to brew with kveik all year round with temp controlled heat belt

The ITC308 I have already is great. Works well with seed raising but I would need another one to control my fermentation wirelessly and in winter the heat belt would be great as well.

Have to agree Inkbird make some great gear to improve the quality of my beer and BBQs would always have a place for more!

yes please, the fermenter is in the garage and I’m lazy… the wifi version would be awesome!

Latest posts

Back