INKBIRD Giveaway! Time to bring a new Temperature Controller of INKBIRD ITC-1000 home!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg
I actually already have three of your 308 models and love them for running fermenting fridges.
The only fault I have had is the plastic eye breaking off the top but that is no real drama.
**** I accidentally entered twice.

Thanks Inkbird I just purchased 1 from your eBay link I would love another 1 though :cheers:

I've just bought a full upright fridge (after hunting for many months) - now I need an Inkbird, puhleeeeeaaaassse!!?

This is bullshit!

Wins 25kg malt at the Melbourne Brewers dinner the other week, last night won the raffle at the club meeting and now this. You got the magic touch or something GP???

Congratulations mate!

This is bullshit!

Wins 25kg malt at the Melbourne Brewers dinner the other week, last night won the raffle at the club meeting and now this. You got the magic touch or something GP???

Congratulations mate!

I'm gonna get grumpy and see what I can win. :cheers:

Let's congrat #7 @GrumpyPaul taking the Temperature Controller of INKBIRD ITC-1000 home today,
you are the winner of this giveaway!
Please pm me your address and I will arrange the delivery asap,
and thank you all your guys supporting for this giveaway,

have a good day!
Can I have that can of beer and those galaxy hops back !

Latest posts

Back