Inkbird Giveaway on ITC-308 WIFI Temp Controller Thermostat !

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This would be great. I have the none wifi version but the heater plug socket sounds like something will break when I plug the heat belt in. :-(

Wifi would also be ideal for adjusting the temperature when I'm fermenting Heferweisen, without having to walk down to the shed and be mugged by Kangaroos.... and winter is coming.... and I'm scared of the dark....

Yes please! Being able to start cold crashing from anywhere in the world is the ultimate in brewing geekery!

I needed a box to fit everything in with plenty of room. "On the box said easily spreadable"
1616460425790.png

The WiFi inkbird would be perfect a perfect improvement to replace my recently dead temp controller! No more getting the family to monitor and change the temps when I'm away!

Keen - if I'm not too late! Great piece of kit for a good price, plug and play and can control from my phone anywhere. Even did a remote mash out on a brew (temp probe in urn and recirc on, upped the temp from the app at a mate's place while he was also mashing)!

Hi,all guys ,how inspiring ! Inkbird ITC-308 wifi Temp Controller is on big discount ,only for $55.99.
It is worthy to buy it now.
Here is the link:
Inkbird ITC-308 WIFI Temp Controller Thermostat 2 Dual Relays 2400W AU Plug Heat | eBay

Giveaway Rules:
1. This giveaway is only applied to whom is in Australia.
2. Enter and say your opinion
3. One Winner will be selected on 2021-3-24 (Next Wednesday)

View attachment 120114
View attachment 120113
View attachment 120115
Yes please count me it!

Why is it in a margarine box ?
Because that’s how DIY wired temp controllers were often built and housed before Inkbird started supplying pre wired units at a very reasonable price. My old STC 1000 is housed in a plastic ice cream container.

Bugger, didn’t realise the giveaway had ended. Thought I had a winning reply! :D

Last edited:
Back