Inaugral Queensland Home Brewing Conference - November 5

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be wearing a Bribie G tag, just a peel off stick on white label thingo, it would be great if AHB members could do that as part of our secret fellowship :p

I'll be wearing a Bribie G tag, just a peel off stick on white label thingo, it would be great if AHB members could do that as part of our secret fellowship :p

OK, I'll wear a Bribie G tag as well.

Hopefully I will be the guy in the new flash looking 4 Degrees Pale Ale shirt!

Yeah there's a lot of local members in the clubs so you are well aware of who they are, and even at the club meetings it's common to hear "hey Browndog ... Yeah Bribie? - " :p
However I was a bit pissed off about the Systems Wars brewday as I didn't get to acknowledge / shake hands etc with a couple of forum members who were there, including Lord Rajah and NickJD. bummer. Or maybe Nick was the person disguised as that little old Chinese Lady in the alfoil hat?

I reckon the simple shithouse white tag with your AHB name on it is a great idea. I'm in! You will know who I am I'll be the only wanker inthe joint with a white sticker on his shirt...............

Just got my ticket, sounds like a great day.

Can't make the dinner though :angry:

Cheers
Goldy

I'm a bit disappointed that I can't get to the dinner (prior family stuff), and I'm going to miss out on the majority of the beers that will be there.the dinner beers sound very tasty. What is on offer for the conference attendees
, I hope there will be enough. :drinks:

Got my conference ticket yesterday. Won't make the dinner, however, but planning on hitting up either the International or the Brewhouse after for some wind down beers and cheap steaks :)

Cheers

Thanks for all the feedback. We have added a simple Program on the front page now, so people can see the times (Sorry but the actual program remains secret for another week - we may have another surprise or two yet!) and where the venue details are situated.

Good idea about the AHB tags - we will make sure there are a bunch of white labels and a nikko or two, so AHB members can do up another tag to add to their name tags.

I am off the Decks Seafood and Steak restaurant this morning with Matt Kirkegaard (Good beer Lunches) to finalise the menu. Food should be good, butI am really excited about Liam's beer - sounds great with a huge flavour. Tony delivers his beer today as well, so its all coming together. Hopefully, today we will confirm another 100ltrs of beer from another loacl brewhouse as well - when you start looking for it, Queensland does has some pretty good beer venues - just not enough of them!

Please encourage friends that intend on coming to book asap - as numbers are growing, we are adding more stuff (read freebies) to the conference. Lagte bookings mean its too late to add more stuff.

See you there Friday night (04 Nov) at Archive Bar.

Just bought my ticket. Can't wait.

Bump.

Hi everyone just thought I'd keep this moving, and just wanted to ask how many of the Ipswich boys are going to this epic event?

see you , just under two weeks and counting. :icon_chickcheers:

I'll be going and another guy from this way (Bretto77) is going too. I went to the first Ipswich brewers meet but have been unable to make the others. I'm hoping to make the next one. Is it on Melbourne Cup day?

yeah the first tuesday of the month . Next meeting is on the 1st of November which is also Melbourne Cup day.

Bump.

Hi everyone just thought I'd keep this moving, and just wanted to ask how many of the Ipswich boys are going to this epic event?

see you , just under two weeks and counting. :icon_chickcheers:

I'm going, Liam, Ben and Xavier is going, not sure who else Adam.

Until now, Browndog and I have only been simultaneously pissed when we are brawling with each other on the forum. In the flesh will be interesting :lol:

mud_wrestle.jpeg

Until now, Browndog and I have only been simultaneously pissed when we are brawling with each other on the forum. In the flesh will be interesting :lol:

View attachment 49476

I was always warned to be very wary of pissed Yorkshiremen, I heard a rumour that Jack the Ripper was a pissed off Yorkshireman with a crochet hook!

Latest posts

Back