I'm A Dad !

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fcmcg

I had lotsa barrels on the old AHB..
Reaction score
Well for those that are having a beer today , please raise a toast to our first born...born today at 6.05am..Callum Rufus !
Cheers
Ferg

Big cangrats Ferg. Deffinatly have a beer for ya's tonight :icon_cheers:

Congrats mate, prepare for the on slaught nappies and no sleep!

Congrats, Ferg!

Hope you're taking some time off work for brewing, and oh, yeah, to look after the baby and missus, and stuff ;)

Congrats mate.

Now the real fun (!) begins ;)

We just had our 3rd ... it's all routine now....

Congrats ferg!!! The next few weeks is gonna be an absolute blur... You won't know if it's night or day and totally lose track of time. But it's the toughest best thing you're ever going to do in your life.

Having a Holgate ipa for your little man right now. :icon_cheers:

Congrats Ferg and Mrs Ferg, You know sleep? well, that will now be a thing of the past! But never mind mate, having kids is what life is all about.

cheers

Browndog

Hello parenthood, goodbye sleep! ;) Seriously though, congratulations! :super:

Congratulations mate! Best thing that ever happened to me was having kids :D

Congrats Ferg!
Time to brew a celebration ale don't you think?

There is a lifetime committment there and a bundle of joy, there really is nothing like it.
Congrats Ferg.

Congratulations from myself and the mr's..now you have to teach Callum the fine art of home brewing

congratulations.gif

Congratulations to you, plus a big well done and on behalf of all men "i'm sorry for what you just went through" to Mrs Ferg.

To Callum - welcome to the world, don't let anyone tell you it isn't just a bloody fantastic place to live in. I raise my glass to you lad.

TB

HAHA! Congratulations to you and your wife! May the new addition to your lives bring you much happiness!

Latest posts

Back