ikegger?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
as responded to in email, there is information in the above I have never been told.

I appreciate the work you guys have put into expanding your brand and the clear respect you have from members here. I'll cease and desist with any negative posts and will look forward to seeing your quote on the next BB.

It would be a good opportunity to jump in again as ATHB have indicated that they will likely not host another so that leaves a bit of a gap to fill.

do the kegs get cheaper if they are un-branded?

lets keep it on topic with no more bagging of a product if you haven't used it or can find it cheaper somewhere else.

Professional, classy and cool gents.

History has proven you wise and the bulk buy game on AHB for mini kegs has been a journey that blurs the lines between supplier and consumer, arguably in an uncomfortable way for all.

Well done on your branding and expansion. Cheers to you both.

Jason

Edit: To help this get to you... **** iKegger seem like cool dudes

Haha I saw **** iKegger pop up again and came here ready for war,
Cheers guys!

ikegger said:
  • we weren't confident of either quality or supply chain as it was very early days (we now have someone on the ground in china inspecting goods and do large regular shipments by sea, we also use multiple factories and ensure they know that so we always get high quality stock. We also use suppliers in USA, Germany and have a local engineering firm here in sydney for any gear we think doesn't meet the quality level we want to provide)

Cheers all, happy brewing.

Dave and Oner
+ 1 For having someone there to check your goods and iron out any problems, it was 7% of purchase price when I was there, little to pay for peace of mind.

Latest posts

Back