I want to get elected!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fish13

Reaction score
That's right w.a. people I'm on the Senate paper as a candidate for stop the greens party.

had enough of the government banning everything we enjoy and the fun. so i put my money where my foot goes and haven taken a stand!

i hope everyone on here does the same and make the major party's take notice

stop the greens and watch one of the major parties become a borderline dictatorship.

Good on you for getting amongst it! Seriously. Very impressed.

But, holy shit, I hope no one ever votes for anyone who can't even work out what an apostrophe is for. That's primary school shit.

Posting this on my phone. so it is a bit difficult. still i made a step up.

koots said:
stop the greens and watch one of the major parties become a borderline dictatorship.
no. make a genuine 3rd contender for government. just like democrats were in the Senate with there slogan " we will keep the bastards honest ".

I meant the first line without any reservation or qualification whatsoever. Good on ya, for real. Newts as big as Pharlap (who was a gelding but I didn't say "Pharlap's").

Get out there and talk to people about why you're doing it - that'll probably affect more change than if you ended up with the balance of power (Oh, man! can you imagine?!).

fish13 said:
That's right w.a. people I'm on the Senate paper as a candidate for stop the greens party.

had enough of the government banning everything we enjoy and the fun. so i put my money where my foot goes and haven taken a stand!

i hope everyone on here does the same and make the major party's take notice
Sorry fish, I am confused are you for or against the greens party?

When we have Mr angry & the monkey toughing it out in the main arena why do we want to stop the greens, they may be the only sane party we have left

Very serious. there is big push to close off the south west of w.a. to fishing. this will close off the shark fishery in the south west and the cray fishery too! Along with affecting communities that rely on the money that comes with fishing. slowing of tourism, loss of jobs.

these marine parks without peer reviewed science will do more harm then good. quobba, steep point all gone :(.

Then the 4wd tracks and shooting. what else? back to brews that have to be under 2%ABV.

Wait...

You're a "boat person"?

Good luck, pal!

So your policies include getting pissed while driving up and down and around the bush and beachland a lot in a 4wd and killing fish and wombats?

**** anyone who tries to take those rights away. Right behind you chief. **** the greens and their dental care. I wanna shoot stuff.

Thanks for making the tablecloth voting paper that much bigger...

Ha, not trying to be an ass clown but it sounds like your working to undo everything Australia has done with regard to environment/firearms for the past 20 years. There's a good reason we did it in the first place. Still good on you for actually doing something. That said I wholeheartedly disagree with your parties policies. I do not want people given firearms for self defence.

Let's vote for the bogan arsehole party.

Somehow not being able to shoot shit for fun is a gross violation of human rights but wanting to wed your life partner is a first world problem. Supporting and funding health care, education, small business and the environment is lunacy but condemning genuine
refugees to life in an impoverished nation after months/years of detention is sane, fiscally responsible government.

A massive **** yeah. I'll vote for you if you have a representative down here.

Probably just above the rise up australia candidate and just below everyone else.

fish13 said:
these marine parks without peer reviewed science will do more harm then good. quobba, steep point all gone :(.
This... bothers me. Maybe it's just late...

First - I don't believe that there actually is a lack of peer reviewed science on the efficacy of marine parks. A cursory google scholar search backs this up, even without reading into the papers too far - there's A LOT of them.

Second - do you have evidence to back your "more harm than good claim"? You can't make whatever claim you like with the justification that "there's no science" (unless you're a religion...)

There are somethings that need to be nutted out further i agree.

I am sure after the election is done and dusted we can do that. such as land clearing and firearms. repealing marine parks is another. We are aligned with the liberal democrat party and can adopt policies that are aligned in that vain.

i also was a shooters and fishers voter but when the NSW branch agreed to remove the right to silence. I was not happy as no one should give up freedom for security.

Latest posts

Back