I Think I'm Gonna Do It

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:huh:

Which one?

My wife still blames you, and she's never even met you.... :lol:

:lol:

Yeah there have been a fair few that fit that story.

After meeting a fair few of these peoples better halves the usual response is........ Ahhhhh so it was you!

:ph34r:

Have you ever seen that look a cat gives you when its thinking about smothering you in your sleep??????

My usual response is "Hey..... he could be at the pub chasing other women!"

cheers

Have you ever seen that look a cat gives you when its thinking about smothering you in your sleep??????

:lol:

I get that one a bit too.......

I also check outside the shop door before I step into the carpark just in case there's one of the lovely ladies out there waiting to run me down.... :huh: :lol: just in case...

ahh the price you pay for spreading the word ...:)

domonsura is that why you moved to the big island,run out of ladies who could tig :p on the 2 small ones

Stu is right. Very VERY right!

Once you get a taste for it.......... your gone.

+1 big time!!! I did my first partial and the next day was on here asking what I needed for AG, had everything a couple of days later and was doing my first AG :)

I was looking at the results for the WA comp I came third and sixth in the categories that I entered and they were from kits.I have a smile from ear to ear as it was my first time.Looks like I'm going to get serious with my brewing.

Andrew

Back