I Got Published - Buy My Book!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IainMcLean

Reaction score
Guys.

Great news.

Starting at the beginning; When I lived in Los Angeles I was paid by a couple of networks and a few production companies to write things for them. Then I got married to an Aussie chick. Then the writer's strike happened. Then the GFC happened. Then I moved to Australia and started a family with my wife, built a brewery in my shed and all but forgot about LA life. Still got my '75 Corvette's license plate framed on the wall over my desk though :lol:

Seems like a lifetime ago. Anyway during the strike I worked on a project with a dude named Robert Eisner - he's a strange fish if ever there was.

The upshot was a book resulted. I hawked it round agents for a year or so but gave up a few years back and filed it under 'life experiences'. Anyway today I got an email that it's been listed on Smashwords for sale as an ebook. Seems Eisner's got off his ass and done something useful! :beer:

You can download a sample to check out for free.

Or you can pay $2.99 for the whole thing!

It's available as an epub, mobi, pdf, txt... all sorts of formats.

$2.99 - That's less than the price of a coffee and your brain will have way more stimuli to contend with. Buy it for your aunty, for the flight you're taking next month, for your up coming holiday... for the commute to work. You'll love it. Buy it because my boy needs new shoes and Robert probably needs more meds.

Here's a copy of the cover for you to drool over ;)

ab5966477d94a140bd96ae1ea25c0e1096adbafc.jpeg

Congrats mate! :beer:

Good to see some hard work pay off I'm sure! (Personally, I don't know what this 'hard work' is all about.... ;))

Will check out the preview after dinner!

Cheers

The red and whites are on the wrong side of the road. Apart from that well done, will check it out myself. Is it available on amazon for kindle?

Cheers

I'll look at it later, but regardless - awesome effort, well done!!!

"may be offensive to some readers of all ages"

Well, **** that then.

Best of luck with it.

Back