I Got A New Fridge

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lokpikn

Reaction score
I picked up this baby off my SCUBA dive instructor. She had no use for it so we came to a happy agrement and i picked it up on the week end.

DSC00039.JPG

I have just made sure i can fit every thing in and no problems. But (there is allways a but) i dont think i will be able to lift up my 60ltr fermenter on my own so i will see how mant 30 ltrs I can fit in.

DSC00044.JPG

I have been on the look out for some thing like this for a while now so heres hoping it will last the ages for me :)

LOL, great minds think alike mika :lol:

Great score Lokpikn - looks like the height is perfect. Will it be used for serving from kegs as well or mainly fermentation? There's a thread around here about drilling holes through the glass in a similar fridge, although the verdict wasn't great, you're still on a winner.

good score.......

I use a little pump to pump the wort into the fermenter which is alread on the topshelf of my fridge,syphon when ready and bob is ur uncle, saving the back and NO lifting,btw I use also 60 liter fermenters,

good luck
cheers amita

Great score Lokpikn - looks like the height is perfect. Will it be used for serving from kegs as well or mainly fermentation? There's a thread around here about drilling holes through the glass in a similar fridge, although the verdict wasn't great, you're still on a winner.

I all ready have a place to serve kegs from inside so probely not more for fermenting in.

http://www.aussiehomebrewer.com/forum/inde...si&img=1028

<_< :p

good score.......

I use a little pump to pump the wort into the fermenter which is alread on the topshelf of my fridge,syphon when ready and bob is ur uncle, saving the back and NO lifting,btw I use also 60 liter fermenters,

good luck
cheers amita

I was thinking about pumping it up i do have a march pump in my setup but still not to sure. I will see how many 30,s will fit i think i may get four in. If so :party:

:lol: First thing I thought, was "natures credit card"

I hope you can fit your disconnects between the gratings of the shelves...

Latest posts

Back