I brewed something evil

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been there before too sir, I find dark beers do it to me for some reason. SWMBO has actually been woken up in the middle of the night and had to leave the bedroom to escape some of my more unfortunate releases...

But on the plus side, they warm up the bed on a cold winter's night and the blanket should seal most of the heat in. That reminds me of this piece I wrote a few month's ago....

The blanket heaves and billows​
With self-fomented storms.​
The smell gets in the pillows,​
But at least it warms.​

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1412379507.311213.jpg

Black Devil Dog said:
Go to your local supermarket and select the aisle with the most shoppers, wander through that aisle and release you love gas at will.

Great entertainment for all involved.
and then blame the mrs.

I did that once. Once.

pcmfisher said:
and then blame the mrs.

I did that once. Once.
My trick was at the checkout, checkout girl asked me if I had a bag and I pointed at my wife and said "no thanks, i got one".

Major Arcana said:
How did that go down mate? haha
She didn't get it at first, only clicked on the way home in the car, then i copped a slap. I have since used the joke a couple more times and get no reaction, it seems that I have conditioned her ;)

Black Devil Dog said:
Go to your local supermarket and select the aisle with the most shoppers, wander through that aisle and release you love gas at will.

Great entertainment for all involved.
Or elevators, as you get out of a packed one.. Never fails to put me in a good mood ;)

Latest posts

Back