• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Huge all grain brewing collection for sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just giving this a bump for the weekend crowd.

Hope you find a good home for it, Brewerswife.

Vale, donburke.

Sorry for your loss Brewerswife. That rig definitely deserves a good home and to turn out many many more brews. I hope that it can find one.

Sorry for your loss BrewersWife.

Is the system still for sale?

I can pick up next week when in Sydney.

Flashba

Hi everyone... happy to report that hubby's set up has been sold to a good home. It gives me great pleasure to know that someone will gain as much satisfaction as donburke did from his set up. While I used to nag him and shake my head at the endless brewing sessions - I will miss them, and miss his passion for everything beer and beer brewing. I won't lie... it has been emotional.. however I am truly humbled by everyone's help, advice and guidance on finding a good home for the set up. I thank each and every one of you who helped me, it is humbling to know what a lovely community you all are! All the best to each and every one of you and good luck with your future brewing. When I get the chance, I will upload some of donburke's brew recipes. Overall, he might be disappointed that this brewer's wife never developed a keen interest in brewing or drinking beer, however I have no doubt that he will find joy knowing that his equipment and passion for the art will live on!

Hi everyone... happy to report that hubby's set up has been sold to a good home. It gives me great pleasure to know that someone will gain as much satisfaction as donburke did from his set up. While I used to nag him and shake my head at the endless brewing sessions - I will miss them, and miss his passion for everything beer and beer brewing. I won't lie... it has been emotional.. however I am truly humbled by everyone's help, advice and guidance on finding a good home for the set up. I thank each and every one of you who helped me, it is humbling to know what a lovely community you all are! All the best to each and every one of you and good luck with your future brewing. When I get the chance, I will upload some of donburke's brew recipes. Overall, he might be disappointed that this brewer's wife never developed a keen interest in brewing or drinking beer, however I have no doubt that he will find joy knowing that his equipment and passion for the art will live on!

Great news for the lucky buyer.
I'm certain donburke would be chuffed knowing that you are on the forum to find a home for his great setup. I never knew your husband personally but we discussed a few things via PM some time ago & he was more than happy to share the information with me without hesitation. I'm sure I speak for everyone on here that we'd love to make some of his recipes & share some photos of the beers in honour of don. He may be gone, but rest assured, in our brewing community, he'll never be forgotten.

Latest posts

Back