• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Huge All Brand New & Unused Equipment Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, I'm interested in the bottle rinser/sanitiser kit and the bottle tree (70 bottle capacity). I'm on the central coast NSW 2262.
Cheers, Dave.

Hi, I'm interested in the bottle rinser/sanitiser kit and the bottle tree (70 bottle capacity). I'm on the central coast NSW 2262.
Cheers, Dave.

Hi Dave.
I will do my best to get a postage price for you today, but it’s more than likely going to be next week sorry.
I’m away from home as of today.
I’ll let you know.
Cheers

I received the Yeast Forge today with Aussie Post and it was well wrapped. Thanks. I've tested it and it works a treat.

Do you still have either of the stainless pump heads up for sale?

What would be postage to 3204?

1 x 30Lt Polyethylene Fermenter USED - $10

I'll take that and the bottle rinser if its still available. Im in logan also so can pick up.

I might be way to late but are any of the electrical item still for sale? If they are I’m after:
1x 24-280VAC to 3-32VDC 40A SSR RS Pro
1 x NEMA L6-30 Flanged Twist-Lock Plug

I might be way to late but are any of the electrical item still for sale? If they are I’m after:
1x 24-280VAC to 3-32VDC 40A SSR RS Pro
1 x NEMA L6-30 Flanged Twist-Lock Plug

The SSR is definitely gone. The Twist-Lock Plug I will need to double check for you. Won’t be able to do so until Thursday though if your happy to wait?

1 x 1.5" Tri-Clamp Wort Strainer w/ 3" OD Body, Rigid Element w/ 5mm Holes &0.4mm Mesh Sock - $125
Shipped to mickleham vic?

Back