Howdy Ho My Friends Down Unda

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

passedpawn

Reaction score
Passedpawn checking in from the US. So much great brewing ideas coming from the DU, thought I'd join and be in on the latest.

Hope I can learn from you guys and maybe contribute something along the way.

Cheers!

nice one!

we have at least two things in common with you - love of beer and fear of gators/crocs...hehe

g'day maaaate,

put another:

t7PR8uY.jpg

Welcome aboard passedprawn.

I noticed your locality.

You're a fortunate son living there.

Is there any credence in a rumour I heard on the grapevine that there's been a revival in brewing in your area?

timmi9191 said:
g'day maaaate,

put another:

attachicon.gif
t7PR8uY.jpg
Cryptic. I had to check the photo before I got it....Our American cousins may not get the Paul Hogan reference...

Passedpawn, welcome to the fray. We're a bunch of irreverent Aussies that love our beer & love to take the piss out of each other & ourselves (it's an Aussie national sport called "Bagging"). Don't take anything to heart & just go with it.... give it back in spades if you cop it.

Looking forward to your contributions.....

"give it back in spades if you cop it" yeah that'll clear things up haha

@martinOC lol, I guess this is as good an example as any of taking the piss

@pissedprawn - mate moral of the story here, if you feel offended in some way then just come out swinging and it won't be anything we haven't dealt with or seen seen before...she'll be right

Happy brewing!!

timmi9191 said:
g'day maaaate,

put another:

attachicon.gif
t7PR8uY.jpg

h5SxJRh.gif

Feldon said:
Welcome aboard passedprawn.

I noticed your locality.

You're a fortunate son living there.

Is there any credence in a rumour I heard on the grapevine that there's been a revival in brewing in your area?
Florida is great, and the area I'm in is just busting out with craft breweries. We must have 15 of them the smallish county I live in. You can ride your bike from one to another because they are all on, or very near, a bike path called the Pinellas Trail. Just fantastic.

MartinOC said:
Cryptic. I had to check the photo before I got it....Our American cousins may not get the Paul Hogan reference...
Uh yea, shrimp on the barbie is an iconic reference to Australia in the US. I think most people would get it here.

edit: Oh, and thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Latest posts

Back