How Not To Store Your Stirbar

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha- maybe they're right! Well, bottle bombs perhaps.

Bacto Laboratories at Liverpool have a good range of equipment and are reasonably priced.

Cheers, Hoges.

I tried to get some stir bars from Livingstone, with no luck. They wouldn't let me register an account, with their reply of-

"Hi, We were very sorry to inform you that right now we cannot accept your registration with us because we need to follow instructions given to us. We were very particular about the companies to approve and at the same time what are they doing. Kind Regards, Sheila Bolivar"

Just thought i'd pass on the news. Back to ebay it is!

That sucks. I guess it helped that I signed up with my work email.

Got a pack of 4, 8mm*30mm PFTE coated stirbars from "proscitech" for around $13 i think!!!

Try Wiltronics, although it looks like they only have the stir bars with pivot rings.

This is where I got my stir bars from. They have pivot rings and can be a bit noisy at night if you're making a starter in the house instead of in the shed....

Got a pack of 4, 8mm*30mm PFTE coated stirbars from "proscitech" for around $13 i think!!!

Proscitech were great to deal with - picked up a couple of 4 packs of different sizes, they also had reasonable prices on specimen jars and pippetes to get the yeasties out.

Proscitech

Latest posts

Back