How Much Beer Do You Drink A Week?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are forgiven my son

Forgive me father for I just nicked the Sacramental Sherry. B)

Warren -

I drink 3 stubbies/weeknight and I'll have 4-6 on weekend nights. I guess I should try to squeeze and AFD in there somewhere but it's kind of hard when a drink called beer exists. :beer:

I guess I polish off about a 24 stubbies a week - but that's much more heavily tilted towards weekends. There's usually an AFD or two in there somewhere.

:chug: Too much, too many and then some. :party:

3-4 AFDs per week, (Thursdays are 2-3 pints if there's a ready batch), then all hell breaks loose on the weekend.

Looking to rein in the weekends though, the kid-enforced early Sunday mornings are getting too much for me. Over the hill at 33 :(

My usual week would be
1 day x AFD (force myself, why i dont know.? haha)
1-2 days x 6 Pints
4-5 days x 3 Pints

so on average anywhere from say 20-24 Pints

kneelsuckers.gif

Warren -

I average 2-4 "glasses" a night. The size of the glass depends on how I'm feeling :D

Then there is the odd night where I'll squeeze in 5 I guess, if I'm really enjoying it. Oh and when I go out I guess I'll have a few more than usual...

How did I know you'd pipe up with something? <_<

/banter on
Just returning your last volley :)

Give in Pete. Buy yourself a filter and you too can be turning over your stocks faster as you won't have to let them drop bright to take a nice piccy :lol:

BM.

And the reason for the hurry to consume is? You know, most beers improve with a little age.
Lagering must be unexplored territory in Chez M. :)

/banter off
Rgds,
PW

PS What does the first emoticon mean? Looks like someone ate Acid malt.
Can't tell if it's friendly or not. Assuming former.

2 AFD's a week they've come back in with a vengence.
Wed-Thurs - 2 or 3 pints. Cut right down.
Fri-Sat - 6 or so pints. Very much down.
Sun - 4-6 pints - Down as well.

I usually don't drink during the 'week', maybe a longie with dinner on the odd occaision. Then Thursday rolls around and I'd say I average around 3 to 4 litres of my own creations before we all hit the town, and a few [3 to 6] beers downtown as well. Sometimes theres a Wednesday or Saturday bash as well - depends whats happening. Yeah, not good for me, but it takes me between 4 and 6 beers to even begin feeling intoxicated!

Damn being six-two and 180lb!

I have at least AFD a week, if not two. During the week, 1 to 2 stbbies a night and a few more in weekends. Generally drink more during summer than winter and less if I'm in training for something.

Probably should drink less, as I actually do feel more alive in the morning after an AFD, even if I've only had one the night before..!

29 and past it. Oh the humanity.

CHeers - Mike

Generally one 425mL or 570mL glass a night on average.

2 Tallies per man per day. :p

And as much as I can during the weekend - 2 or 4 a day if I can manage it.

I love beer, and only have and AFD if i've been up all night the night before - so that hardly counts! :D

InCider.

Normally one longneck a night. Sometimes more on the weekend when I'm doing quality control.

Latest posts

Back