How Much Beer Do You Drink A Week?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok

I usually have a pint a night on weeknights - a glass of white or red with dinner - hay, i live in the Beutifull Barossa.

Some weeknights i have none - beer as well....

Fri Nights 2- 3 pints, Weekends more - 6 pints a day - start around 3.00pm.

Mind you - i dont drink to get pissed - that is just a by product - i drink because i really enjoy drinking the beer i made.

After all, It's Living Art!

oh, maybe 6-10 stubbies a week. most of that being homebrew. some nights i wont have any at all, but try to make up for it on others ;) .
joe

ps. way to go deebee. six kilos is something to be proud of!!

i usually have a grolsch bottle. but not every night. on the weekends it may be 2 or 3.
I drink for the taste and to see how the beer is changing. and to find a recipe i like of course. :)
cheers

one a night hey johnno. :D
reckon a six pack would go down well

swingtopimages2.gif

OK

I have one small glass every other week :unsure: :unsure:

And two on the weekends if I am not working :blink: :blink:

You can always trust the people of the Pilbara :ph34r: :ph34r:

now that what i need.
100 of those big ones :lol: :lol:

cheers

I think I am the same as most in here,
about 2-3 stubbies per night on average.
Sometimes I will go without for a few days, sometimes I will make up for it!
My weakness is on thursday afternoon when me and my mate have our happy
down on the beach where I usually consume about 1 doz stubs watching the likes walk by up and down here in the 'ol Port Douglas.
The tropics is a nice place to be, I'm sure Batz and Big D are with me here! B)

Picture1_051.jpg

I don't drink much at all,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,spill most of it.

At the mo im drinking betwen 2 and 3 stubbies a night but after last years effort when i lost 10 kgs i gotta becareful so when its not so hot its baks to 1 stub a night and the odd night off f#$% i go to find time to drink my port ,wine scotch and bourbon

10kg struth jaz thats heaps.dont go overboard mate.
you may end up affecting the taste buds and then you will give up beer and be the next subway star..and doh its a never ending downward spiral on the diet merrygo round and you loose heaps of weight until you stand sideways and no-one can see you and then some poor bystander picks you up and uses you as a toothpick or worse still you could be used as a toothpick for an olive and stuck in a martini.
mmmm think i betta have another beer and to hell with my figure.lost my chick magnetism years ago.

cheers in non weight lose
big d

I'm the binge drinking King, I drink absolutely nothing during the working week :ph34r:

But come the weekend and I'll easily average 12-14 stubbies a night. :chug:

you guys make me feel a lot better.

2 long necks a night is my standard quota weekdays, weekend 3+

Can't wait to get to kegging, as you are right, the wife has a keen eye on the empties that amount. If i get too out of hand (>5 longnecks), i am requested to have a "dry week" which is an absolute killer.

Actually gave up drinking for a whole year after an episode that found me half naked with the wife's best friend (can't remember a thing)... the first 2 months were a killer, but after that i felt great and lost a tonne of weight.

But i truly love beer, and i have now dedicated my lifes efforts into making the very finest beer possible (although not going to well at the moment, as you'll no doubt see me posts requesting HELP).

cheers

big d but it hot here and dont be suprised if i put 10kg on any way gotto to have a beer or three

One long neck per night. One beer free night per week and a bend every now and then for good measure.

Steve

generally dont drink during the week. come the weekend generally about 3-4 longnecks a night and maybe a scotch or 2.
And you really dont want to know how much I have if Im having a blinder.

I used to have 3-4 month 'dry periods' but I just cant seem to do it anymore. Work is just depressing and frustrating. And of course I have all this great beer staring at me saying 'Drink me. Drink me!'.

Whoa, way to raise the dead, SJW. Three years between posts in this thread!

For the record, I drink too much of a night. Maybe 3 pints lately... of the Baltic Porter in my sig!!! :eek:

2004 - 2007 :blink: big gap, i wonder if people still drink the same amounts

i'm about 2 longnecks a night and more on weekend with an afd thrown in every once in a while

-Phill

At the moment I'm trying for every day to be an AFD. Probably about 50% succes rate. That seems to be the only way I can do it.

I drink out of a 250ml Heineken glass during the week, and a Pint on weekends. I try for no more than three. If guests come around I give them pilsner glasses so as not to empty the kegs too quick. Doesn't really work though.

Cheers,
Thommo.

I go for about 1 long neck per night, every couple of weeks I end with an AFD, and maybe also a heavier day (2-3 long-necks).

Latest posts

Back