How Many Hydrometers Have You Busted?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many hydrometers have you busted?

• 3 or more

Votes: 0 0.0%

• none

• Total voters
There was a movie a while back about skydiving. Everytime a skydiver somewhere in the world bites it, they rang a bell.

We should rig up something like that on ahb. Maybe just a counter would be sufficient - a bell going of that often would drive me nuts.

cheers

sosman said:
There was a movie a while back about skydiving. Everytime a skydiver somewhere in the world bites it, they rang a bell.

We should rig up something like that on ahb. Maybe just a counter would be sufficient - a bell going of that often would drive me nuts.

cheers
[post="53671"][/post]​

Drop Zone with Wesley Snipes.

Maybe a good idea, but if a bell rings in the middle of the woods and know one is there to hear it, does it actually ring ?

Doc

Doc said:
Maybe a good idea, but if a bell rings in the middle of the woods and know one is there to hear it, does it actually ring ?
[post="53672"][/post]​
Well if someone posts on a web forum and nobody reads it, did they really post it?

sosman said:
Doc said:
[post="53672"][/post]​
Well if someone posts on a web forum and nobody reads it, did they really post it?
[post="53710"][/post]​
so by this logic if i mime is hit by a car does he make a sound? :blink: :huh:
actually im going fine in 2 years only lost bottles never anything else

Doc said:

Doc
[post="53672"][/post]​

I believe it does. Please consider this:

If a man, alone in the forest, has a single thought, is he still wrong?

Seth :p

BTW, what is someone doing with a PC or laptop in the middle of the woods? ...and surely the owner is there to hear it?

Back