How Drunk Were You?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brett mccluskey

Reaction score
"I wasn't that drunk!"
Friend replies: "Dude, you threw my hamster on the floor and said: Pikachu, I choose you!"

"I wasn't that drunk!"
Friend replies: "Dude, you were in my closet yelling, "where the f#%k is Narnia?".

"I wasn't that drunk!"
Friend replies: "Dude, you asked your girlfriend if she was single.."

"I wasn't that drunk!"
Friend replies: "Dude you were in my pool trying to find Nemo."

"I wasn't that drunk!"
Friend replies: "Dude you asked my cat why he killed Mufasa"

"I wasn't that drunk!"
Friend replies: "Dude you hugged a hobo with a white beard and cried DUMBLEDORE YOURE BACK!"

"I wasn't that drunk!"
Friend replies: "Dude we found you at the train station running into a wall trying to get to platform 9 3/4 "

"I wasn't that drunk!"
Friend replies: Dude you forgot the lyrics of Barbra Streisand.

"I wasn't that drunk!"
Friend replies: "Dude, you were standing on my checkered tiles yelling Knight to E5.''

"I wasn't that drunk!"
Friend replies: "Dude, you posted a long, boring list of jokes on AHB.''

"I wasn't that drunk!"
Friend replies: "Dude, you cut open all my pineapples, yelling WHERE ARE YOU SPONGEBOB!!!"

2834274_U_1285851792334.jpg
"I wasn't that drunk!"
Friend replies: "Dude, you posted a long, boring list of jokes on AHB.''

Friend replies: "Dude, you threw my hamster on the floor and said: Pikachu, I choose you!"
Friend replies: "Dude, you were in my closet yelling, "where the f#%k is Narnia?".
Friend replies: "Dude you hugged a hobo with a white beard and cried DUMBLEDORE YOURE BACK!"
Friend replies: "Dude we found you at the train station running into a wall trying to get to platform 9 3/4 "

NFI what any of these are about. Must be getting old. Or may be because I don't watch kiddies movies. Pop culture blows.

"I wasn't that drunk!"
"I wasn't that drunk!"
"I wasn't that drunk!"
Friend replies: "Dude, you asked your girlfriend if she was single.."
"I wasn't that drunk!"
"I wasn't that drunk!"
"I wasn't that drunk!"
"I wasn't that drunk!"
"I wasn't that drunk!"
Friend replies: Dude you forgot the lyrics of Barbra Streisand.
"I wasn't that drunk!"
Friend replies: "Dude, you were standing on my checkered tiles yelling Knight to E5.''

:unsure:

and the "dude" was speechless for up to 10 minutes.

Your not drunk unless you lean against the wall, only to find out it has been wallpapered with grass

"I wasn't that drunk!"
Friend replies: "Dude, you were sitting/rocking in the foetal position singing 'gangsta boogie, gangsta boogie' ad nauseum for an hour and a half"

"I wasn't that drunk!"
Friend replies: "Dude, you set fire to your mates neck with a crazy jack"

"I wasn't that drunk!"
Friend replies: "Dude, you layed in your car unmoved for 10 hours after everyone went home the following day"

"I wasn't that drunk!"
Friend replies: "Dude, you chased that annoying prick from the party with a shovel"

Back