How Bogan Are You?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pete2501

Reaction score
I didn't think I was that bogan but I've been walking around with a piece of glass in my foot for the last week. I figure it hurt because I'd stepped on some glass but didn't brother to really dig deep. I got some out on first inspection and some more just came out now.

I must have my summer bogan feet. :lol:

I didn't think I was that bogan but I've been walking around with a piece of glass in my foot for the last week. I figure it hurt because I'd stepped on some glass but didn't brother to really dig deep. I got some out on first inspection and some more just came out now.

But Pete, if you had your Summer Bogan Feet in their prime condition, the glass would have shattered when you trod on it :D

I have a crappy broken down Daihatsu that has been killing my front lawn for about 10 weeks now. Would have more credibility if it was a gemini or an old torri, I know.

I've been walking around with a piece of glass in my foot for the last week.
Bogan you say : http://www.thefreedictionary.com/bogan
Sure you didn't mean to say something else: http://www.thefreedictionary.com/masochist

I have a crappy broken down Daihatsu that has been killing my front lawn for about 10 weeks now. Would have more credibility if it was a gemini or an old torri, I know.
How does a duck-egg-blue SJ Camira sound?
Can even see it, the long grass and rubbish bin out the front in Google Street View. ;)

I am so bogan all my best mates have names that end with O theres robbo stevo and natho

But Pete, if you had your Summer Bogan Feet in their prime condition, the glass would have shattered when you trod on it :D

You better have that thing up on bricks :D

You blokes dunno what bogan is............ I had to get my sister to type this post.

Paul

I'll just straighten my tie, and have nothing to add here :p

What is the word that means the same thing as pride but when it is misplaced...?

I thought bogans had butter soft feet from constantly wearing sheepskin moccasins or ugboots (for the ladies) - maybe thats just southern bogans where the weather is too cool for constant bare feet??

I thought bogans had butter soft feet from constantly wearing sheepskin moccasins or ugboots (for the ladies) - maybe thats just southern bogans where the weather is too cool for constant bare feet??

Nah double pluggers all the way!
I drink beer, I am going to ACDC, I have owned 4 Commodes......... No bogan here! ;)

I once had a piece of glass in my thumb for around a year. Didn't know it until I got pissed off and dug it out. Also had a spur from the nail on my big toe grow into the flesh. Didn't know what was causing me pain until my wife dug it out. It was there for about 14 years. :(

.....And to think I have a PhD. ;)

In my defense I have to say that I hate doctors and hospitals. :p

The sign of a true bogan, when they say f##k, they pronounce it "Faaaaaaark", keeping their lower jaw steady while pivotting their skull upwards and around in a circular motion (rolling eyes as well adds a good effect)
At work we refer to this speaking method as "Top-Jaw".

wearing your pj's to the shops that is a true sign. never done it myself!

Latest posts

Back