How Beer Saved The World

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doogiechap

Burp..........
Reaction score
I haven't seen it yet but I have found it available here and there :ph34r:
Spiel for the show:
Did you know that Beer was critical to the birth of civilization? That?s right Beer. Scientists and historians line up to tell the amazing, untold story of how beer helped create maths, poetry, Pyramids, modern medicine, labor laws and America.

Might be interesting, might be rubbish.
Happy viewing
Cheers
Doug

Randy Mosher was stating the exact same things during ANHC. It might be worth a look.

d/ling from another source right now.......I'll let you know how it looks.

Beer definitely caused hitherto unknown miscegenation of the races.

Hey you're from Australia? I hear you Aussie Chicks are into beer - fancy coming out for a pint at the George and Dragon round the corner?
Later
Hey Brisbane isn't as hot as I thought it was going to be

Just watched it...very obvious that it was sponsored by MillerCoors. Very entertaining though. Really makes me love beer even more!

Cheers
Phil

Amusing beer propaganda - of course I loved it!
:beerbang:

Beer: Because you don't solve the world's problems with white wine.

was an intersting piece..beer and what its responsible for..maths,the wheel,..and the bit that got me how its was caused by wild yeast..the stuff we try and keep out of our brews

Watched it. Excruciatingly oversensationalised. Just listen to the narrators deep radio voice and the dramatic music.

Tacky caveman cartoons. "America was built on beer" -- yeah except for prohibition and the fact you don't actually like beer flavour -- hence the dominance of light lagers.

Complete fluff. Don't insult your intelligence.

The Islamist Jihad is fuelled by coffee. Figure.

Excruciatingly oversensationalised...[snip]...Complete fluff. Don't insult your intelligence.
This. Some topics that might be interesting if covered in some sort of depth, though.

If you're keen but don't want to steal it/not sure how, here's youtube links:
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back