How Badly Do I Need A Fridge?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Phase one = get fridge <complete>
  • Had to drop off a bottle of bourbon to my neighbour, for helping me get a great deal on car repairs for me. He was complaining his fridge was freezing everything and had to buy a new one. A little light bulb went off above my head ;) . . . Offered him another bottle of bourbon for his old fridge, he told me to bugger off and he promptly proceeded to empty the contents out into an esky and wheeled the fridge to my place.
Phase two = controller <waiting>
  • Should be here by the weekend.
Phase three = more beer <planning>
  • :ph34r:
All by my 4th brew, sometimes you can't help but know you are doing the right thing :rolleyes:

Hey all. Thanks for the replies. Muchly appreciated. Living in the Adelaide hills means that things could get interesting around winter with the odd -2 night and regular single digit days but I think I should be ok at the moment. Minister of war and finance will permit fermenter in the laundry short term but probably not long term....fridge in the shed might be the go!

And why the heck won't my location appear in my posts even though I've set it up!!!!

Latest posts

Back