• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Hops Rhizomes - Cascade, Williamette, Chinook, Tettnang and POR

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigbrownrosie

Reaction score
Hi Brewers,
I have a few of each of these rhizomes available for sale in Victoria.
More Cascade and Chinook than the others, and only a few Williamettes.

$10 per rhizome plus postage - VIC, SA and NSW only.
Postage is $10 for up to 3 per pack, $15 for 4 to 10 per pack

Can't mail them to Tas or WA due to quarantine restrictions. Not sure about QLD..

Anyone interested?

Thanks Clickeral - hope they go well..let me know if there are any problems..

I'll have to pull out of any new sales now though - just found out today that I'll have to be away for a couple of weeks and the little demons are looking ready to shoot. I'll get into them earlier next year!!

hi interested in Chinook and Cascade. First time grower so all advice appreciated, sounds like fun.

Please pm me with price for 2 of each +postage to 5606

Cheers

way too late mate.
try in winter we are into the growing season.

Hi, Id be keen for some chinook if you have any left, first time grower in sydney.
Dave
Sorry for slow reply Dave, been away... It's too late in the season now, and the hops are growing madly (if not already budding).
I wouldn't be doing you any favours trying to send you any now.
Best time to get them is around June, that way you get the 'dormant' rhizomes which will survive transport and transplanting. Keep an eye on the forum around April/May/June, as there are lots available from the Doc and others if I'm not here..
Best regards
BeerBurglar

Back