Hop Rhizomes For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matt white

Reaction score
I have some hop rhizomes for sale.

Tettnang, chinook, goldings and a few pride of ringwood.

$30 including packaging and postage (which is usually $5-10 depending on your location) per rhizome. $50 for two, $60 for three. I include a free sample of this years flowers for all early buyers until they run out. Stocks are limited so first in best dressed.

PM on this site or you may find it easier to deal via email at [email protected] for details.

I generally post out on Mondays/Tuesdays to ensure that rhizomes arrive that week without sitting on a truck somewhere over the weekend.

Happy growing & cheers,

Gil

I have some hop rhizomes for sale.

Tettnang, chinook, goldings and a few pride of ringwood.

$30 including packaging and postage (which is usually $5-10 depending on your location) per rhizome. $50 for two, $60 for three. I include a free sample of this years flowers for all early buyers until they run out. Stocks are limited so first in best dressed.

PM on this site or you may find it easier to deal via email at [email protected] for details.

I generally post out on Mondays/Tuesdays to ensure that rhizomes arrive that week without sitting on a truck somewhere over the weekend.

Happy growing & cheers,

Gil

E-mail sent!

POR sold out, but still have chinook, goldings and tettnanger left.

I'll rephrase my pricing. $20 per rhizome plus postage...which is around $7.60.

Discounts apply for more than one.

A bag of free hop flowers still available for purchasers.

Happy growing!

Gil.

Got mine today. Look forward to using the bag of Chinook in my next brew.

Thanks

Simon

Still got tettnanger, chinook and goldings rhizomes left. Free samples of flowers still available.

$25 incl postage each or make an offer for more than one.

Cheers,

Gil

Latest posts

Back