• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Hop Pellet Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MattC

Reaction score
Hi guys, Looked for a recent thread on swapping pellet hops but could only find a few for swapping rhizomes.

Mods, perhaps we could air-lock this thread and people can use it specifically for SWAPPING hop pellets or flowers?? Yes/No?

Anyway I recently (Wednesday) received some bulk hops from USA. I have a surplus to my requirements and am keen to swap some hops.

I have avail to swap 100g each of

2011 CTZ (Tomahawk) 13.1%AA
2011 Willamette 5.4%AA
2011 Cascade 5.6%AA
2011 Nugget 12.8%AA

These hops have been cryovac-ed (air tight) in clear plastic and as mentioned above were recieved from US on Wednseday and are still very fresh considering they are 2011 crops.

If you are keen to swap some hops (2011 or 2012 varieties) other than what is listed here, send me a PM. I dont want to sell them as I am not interested in making $$, I am interested in obtaining hops that I dont have. Ideally it would be great to swap with one person to keep post costs down but am open to offers.

Cheers

I definitely want your CTZ please. Will have plenty to trade for. I will sort someting out tomorrow eve when I return.

Regards,

R
Hi guys, Looked for a recent thread on swapping pellet hops but could only find a few for swapping rhizomes.

Mods, perhaps we could air-lock this thread and people can use it specifically for SWAPPING hop pellets or flowers?? Yes/No?

Anyway I recently (Wednesday) received some bulk hops from USA. I have a surplus to my requirements and am keen to swap some hops.

I have avail to swap 100g each of

2011 CTZ (Tomahawk) 13.1%AA
2011 Willamette 5.4%AA
2011 Cascade 5.6%AA
2011 Nugget 12.8%AA

These hops have been cryovac-ed (air tight) in clear plastic and as mentioned above were recieved from US on Wednseday and are still very fresh considering they are 2011 crops.

If you are keen to swap some hops (2011 or 2012 varieties) other than what is listed here, send me a PM. I dont want to sell them as I am not interested in making $, I am interested in obtaining hops that I dont have. Ideally it would be great to swap with one person to keep post costs down but am open to offers.

Cheers

Where did you get 2011 CTZ (Tomahawk) 13.1%AA?

I would like some as well but also notice it's storability is very poor.

Golani, first in for the CTZ..

Batz, the CTZ I got from here..

http://www.aussiehomebrewer.com/forum/inde...showtopic=66941

What have you heard about the storability? I bought some off another AHB member a while ago (they were 2009 hops) and I still have about 50g left. Now although not the freshest, it still has a distinct aroma and I recently used 30g as a 0min addition and the hop is noticable in the beer.

Cheers

I think I could do with some more cascade.. can swap Summit or other? Will have to have a look but Im sure I can find something for you.

Also keen to know about the storage problem as I have almost a full pound of CTZ myself.

Yob

Back