Hop Help?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakester

Reaction score
Just thought i would do a quick brew as i was home early for work. Doing a simple beer, trying to get things right. I was thinking of doing a SMASH with 4kg of Ale malt and Galaxy hops but just looked in the freezer and have a lot of old packs i could get rid of first.
Here are some i have, plenty of Saaz B, about 50g each of Northern brewer,Perle, Magnum and some low alpha tettnang. I have heaps of amarillo and galaxy but might as well use up what ive got.
So any thoughts of what i should use? As i said, all i have is 4kg of Ale malt and its about half hour into the boil so any quick help will be appreciated!

Guess what Bob? You were the winner!! lol. Just threw some magnum in at 45 and saaz b at 5mins. Just wanted a easy beer to make, not after an award winner, but fingers crossed still. Ive never really used any hops by themselves, that was why i had to ask, but ive used ssaz b plenty a while back and its good to use it again. Cheers.

Back