Hop Farms Branching Out

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Below is a pic that I saw on the train the other day - monster trucks at The Hop Farm! I guess that being in middle of no-where means that they have plenty of spare land. Now all they need to do is get some musicians in ( la music in the vineyards @ Hunter Valley).

FYI - I had been to this place last year and they had birds-of-prey, old tanks and of course the old oast houses. I'll have to re-visit during the warmer months (no jokes please :p ) if I want to see the actual hops growing.

Hop_farm__Medium_.jpg

I recall going past a sign advertising a Hop Harvest Festival of some sorts in Kent last time I was in the UK.
They had all sorts of rides and stalls and stuff for the kiddies; seemed like a pretty big deal.

Rukh I thought Cherrybrook was a suburb near Hornsby, or have you emigrated, or just on holiday?

Rukh I thought Cherrybrook was a suburb near Hornsby, or have you emigrated, or just on holiday?

My wife (from Sidcup, Kent) is homesick so she's moved back with the boys whilst I try and get a transfer. Tight job market here though so I popped across for a month to catch up with her and our boys (it'd been 10 weeks since I'd seen them). Back to sunny Cherrybrook on ANZAC day. Hopefully another couple of months of fruitless searching will see them back in Aus... B)

Back