• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Hong Kong eBay 110V STC1000 free to good home - Brisbane

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angus_grant

Custom Title Now Available
Reaction score
Hi everybody,

I made the dumb mistake of purchasing a 110V STC 1000 from eBay from a Hong Kong seller. It cost me $20 to purchase and would cost me just as much to send back for exchange.

So I am offering it for free here for someone who already has 240V to 110V transformer or the skills to build a transformer.

A bottle of your 2nd best beer would be great.

Note this is a 110V model and will emit the precious magic smoke if you were to wire it up to 240V power.

Oh and you will require an electrician to wire it up as it is a bare device with no plugs...

Thanks,
Angus.

angus_grant said:
Hi everybody,

I made the dumb mistake of purchasing a 110V STC 1000 from eBay from a Hong Kong seller. It cost me $20 to purchase and would cost me just as much to send back for exchange.

So I am offering it for free here for someone who already has 240V to 110V transformer or the skills to build a transformer.

A bottle of your 2nd best beer would be great.

Note this is a 110V model and will emit the precious magic smoke if you were to wire it up to 240V power.

Oh and you will require an electrician to wire it up as it is a bare device with no plugs...

Thanks,
Angus.
PM sent.

Latest posts

Back