Homebrew Clubs And Brew Stores ?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeffsonia

Reaction score
G'day, just moved to NSW from QLD and was wondering if anyone knows of any good homebrew clubs to join and brew stores for all grain supplies and other gear. Am currently living at Wattle Grove, near Liverpool. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers.
Jeff.

ESB/the brew shop at Peakhurst isn't too far from where you are - probably something closer though (maybe Country Brewer Casula).

As for clubs i'll let people from the area chime in there

ESB/the brew shop at Peakhurst isn't too far from where you are - probably something closer though (maybe Country Brewer Casula).

As for clubs i'll let people from the area chime in there

Thanks for the reply i'll check them out.

The Brew Shop has most things you want. If you want significant amounts of grain or a specific liquid yeast ring up the day before, or sooner, and they will make sure it will be there for you. They keep most malt and yeast at the ESB site but it shuts at 2 pm and is week day only (mainly wholesale, packaging etc). Make yourself known to Col at The Brew Shop and he will help you as much as possible.
I have also found the people at the different Country Brewers shops to be most helpful as well.

The Brew Shop has most things you want. If you want significant amounts of grain or a specific liquid yeast ring up the day before, or sooner, and they will make sure it will be there for you. They keep most malt and yeast at the ESB site but it shuts at 2 pm and is week day only (mainly wholesale, packaging etc). Make yourself known to Col at The Brew Shop and he will help you as much as possible.
I have also found the people at the different Country Brewers shops to be most helpful as well.

thanks for the heads up barry, i'll definitely look them up as i'm trying to put a brew down sometime this week.

thanks for the heads up barry, i'll definitely look them up as i'm trying to put a brew down sometime this week.

You're most welcome to pop along to one of our gatherings..although Im not sure what you would like from a brew club as such..ours is the 'meet and eat' type with beer tasting and a chat over wood fired pizza

drop me a PM if you're keen

Back