Home brewing on TV

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Yes a new tv show starts tomorrow the 16th of October at 2 pm on 7Mate, Dippers Backyard BBQ Wars. This season they have added Home Brewers in the mix. Yes four Aussie Home Brewers will compete against each other every week to pair their best beer with some of the best bbq food around Australia. You can catch it on 7Mate every Friday at 2PM or watch it later on 7Plus on your computer.

Have been watching this. Good bbq tips. Although I think they favour the Coopers beer team for obvious sponsorship reasons.

love the show , love they are trying to showcase homebrew as well , but i feel nothing is shown of the process except the talk

great all the brewers are thinking of how to brew to the occasion but as a view you getting shown what is brewed and whats in the glass

showing a bit of the process would be better

i get its mainly about bbq

bbq and homebrew is hand in hand and all mothods seen

love the show , love they are trying to showcase homebrew as well , but i feel nothing is shown of the process except the talk

great all the brewers are thinking of how to brew to the occasion but as a view you getting shown what is brewed and whats in the glass

showing a bit of the process would be better

i get its mainly about bbq

bbq and homebrew is hand in hand and all mothods seen
Definitely. Just watched episode one, series two. Needs some actual brewing thrown in.

Latest posts

Back