• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Home Brew Gear For Sale And Port Barrell

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxvonrooster

Reaction score
Hi All
I have to have Major surgery in a few weeks(heart surgery) which will stop my home brewing and as a consequence have to get rid of the lot
about 100 or so crown seal bottles,1 bottle capper on stand,home brew bucket and caps for the bottles
I would like $20 or swap for an old guitar to play or restore

I also have a Port Barrell oak about 20 litres or so on a stand the only problem is it needs re coopering that is the front and back woods have to be assembled it is complete though
asking $20 for that aswell or swap for an old guitar

the items are located at mount hutton a suburb of lake macquarie

thanks heaps
greg
ph 0432 460 379

Hi All
I have to have Major surgery in a few weeks(heart surgery) which will stop my home brewing and as a consequence have to get rid of the lot
about 100 or so crown seal bottles,1 bottle capper on stand,home brew bucket and caps for the bottles

I also have a Port Barrell oak about 20 litres or so on a stand the only problem is it needs re coopering that is the front and back woods have to be assembled it is complete though

thanks heaps
greg
ph 0432 460 379

Sorry I can't help with taking some of that gear off your hands but just want to wish you luck with your upcoming surgery.
All the best.

Hi All

thanks heaps
greg
ph 0432 460 379

Yeh mate all the best hope it goes well.

Good luck Gregg ... heres hoping you come back to brewing later on ... if not just for the fun of it... Take care mate

Back