Home Brew Expert Needed

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

linqkster

Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking for someone that would consider themselves as a bit of an expert in home brewing to be on Planet Beer - The Beer Show radio podcast.

You will need to come from Brisbane or nearby.

If you think you can meet the challenge, please let me know at [email protected]

Cheers

:beer:

No shortage of beer experts here...

Some who claim the title really do know their schizz.

Ross from 'Craftbrewer' may be your man, he's given me (and heaps of others no doubt0 sound advice for quite a while...

Track down one of the local brew clubs.... there are a couple on the Northside, at least one on the southside and another out Ipswich way.... head off to the next meeting, and talk to the people there, tell them what you are looking for, and I'm sure you will find someone suitable.
PM me if you need some club contact details.

dreamboat

Ross,

Tread carefully here - you never know what you might be getting into given all the previous reading <_<

Trev

Just a idea, why not do a phone interview with a probrewer with a background in brewing at home, to name a few................wait a minute I won't drop names.

Do some research!
Jayse

linqkster,

Why not shift your angle and do your show as YOUR learning curve on home/craft/micro brewing....travel and meet the different brew clubs and their members, their home rigs/local micros....Australia wide???

Toss in the new showings from the mega's on the side to keep them happy and pull the ad dollars from James Squires and Matilda bay(Lion and CUB boutique breweries)and mebbe Coopers Home brew might come to the party too......

Or come down to Sydney on the 22nd of this month...should be able to do a show on each pub!!!!! all in one night!!!

Do you need a sydney based producer/director???
B) :D <_<

Back